The first written notice comes from the year 1329 when it was marked as Gyalla.
The village is situated in Podunajská nížina (lowland), in the southwestern spur of
Pohronská pahorkatina (upland), in the district of Komárno in the region of Nitra.
The village coat-of-arms, banner and seal are approved by a heraldic committee.
Park | Village's office | Amphitheater
Preliminary school | Madleniak - wood-working
History of the village:
The medieval history of Dulovce is related to town Hurbanovo, which is for the first
time noticed as Gyalla in the year 1329. Archeological findings from prehistoric times
to the 12th century prove this location to be much older. Anyway, the town was recorded
as posessio Gyalla in the year 1356, Gyalla in the year 1357, predium Gyalla in the year
1412, again Gyalla in the year 1471, Gyalya in the year 1495 and finally Gyala in the
These records also refer to Dulovce because it was originally a settlement
of Stará Ďala (Gyala). It gained independence in the 14th century and because of that
the original town got name Stará Ďala (Ógyalla in Hungarian) and the new-born settlement
was named Nová Ďala (Újgyalla).
Further, the Ďala is recorded as royal propriety in the year 1365, which for a short
time belonged to the archbishop of Ostrihom during the reign of Ľudovít Veľký.
Then the village became a propriety belonging to domain of Komárno. In the year 1412,
Žigmund bucsányi z Bučian became the first secular owner of the village including the
settlement during the reign of the king Žigmund. The village spent harsh times during
the age of Turkish raids. As the second half of the
16th century the village was very lowly populated.
After making peace in the year 1608 according to the contract the settlement was given
into Turkish dominion. Villagers rejected to supply the Turks as they were besieging
the castle of Nové Zámky which led to plundering of the village ordered by Kara
Mustafa. So the village became extinct until the year 1690 when Slovak people from the
region of Považie and Slovak-Moravian borders were installed here by the family Csuzy.
Points of interest, remarkables and rarities
PVOD DOMOVINA Dulovce, elementary school, culture house, library, football stadium,
post office, municipal office and registry, Roman-Catholic parish office, medical
center and cable television. Building of the municipal office had begun in the year
1991 and lasted until the year 1996. Gas pipeline installation lasted from the year
1980 to 1993. There are various private establishments: Madleniak - wood-working
(proprietor - Mr. Madleniak), GATO - (proprietor - Mrs. Gajdošová), ARMA - (Mr. Hegeduš)
and MYKOTREND Co - (Mr. Pappa from Radvaň n. Dunaj.
Local amphitheater with a capacity of 500 persons has been built in the
||Roman catholic church of st.Lukáč