Village Janova Lehota is situated on the foot of two mountains - the Vtáčnik and the
Foundation of the village hangs together with German colonization of the East in the
14th and 15th centuries. Village was named in the year 1487 for the first time -
Dominant of the village is the antigue Neogothic Roman-Catholic church with the original
Gothic presbyterium and it belongs to the most beautiful buildings from this period in
The village is famous for its nice surroundings and thanks to its position offers
opportunities for year-long tourism.
Neogothic Roman-Catholic church