Village Lovčica-Trubín began to write its common history on 9 July 1971, when village
Lovčica was connected with village Trubín in one village.
Nowadays 1468 inhabitants live here and its extension is 3458ha. Absolute altitude is
from 330m above sea level and the terrier to 833m above sea level, terrain is very
The first written mention about village is from the Parish office in Svätý Kríž nad
Hronom where is reported in the years 1253-1260 a priest from Svätý Kríž used to come
to the Church in Trubín for saying Masses.
From generation to generation many verbal reports about history are preserved.
For example: in place where the terrier of Trubín is situated, also on an opposite
hill named Trubínec, there met trumpeters, who were calling a meeting of hunters
for a hunt and they finished this hunt (Slovak - lov) by trumpeting. From this word
was derived name for the habitation Lovčica.
Points of interest, remarkables and rarities
To the worthiest village coats-of-arms in heraldic hierarchy belong speaking coats-of-arms.
This speaking coat-of-arms owns our village, too:
Connection of both motives into a heraldic impressive composition creates an ideal
coat-of-arms which has become a speaking coat-of-arms of united village Lovčica-Trubín
after its taking into a shield. The final version of this coat-of-arms is:
- a motive of crossbow (symbol of Lovčica)
- a motive of horn (symbol of Trubín)
In blue shield over a silver, gold smithed hunter´s horn an upwards directed gold
crossbow with a silver bowstring and with a silver arrow.
Flag of village Lovčica-Trubín consists of five vertical strips of colours of
blue (1/8), yellow (2/8), blue (2/8), white (2/8) and blue (1/8).
Seal of village Lovčica-Trubín is round, in the middle of the seal with the coat-of-arms
and words OBEC LOVČICA-TRUBÍN in a circle. It is 35mm of average.
The Lovčica Chapel
Dominant of the village is the Roman-Catholic Church already mentioned in the year 1487
as an old one. It is located in the part of Trubín.
The Lovčica Chapel situated at the entrance into the village, is from the 18th century.
In 1950 was founded a minor agricultural cooperative and a modern agricultural
cooperative as its successor is famous not only in our village, but thanks to
qualitative milk products is well-known also behind frontiers of our district.
In the village was established an elementary school for the first stage (for 4 classes).
In the year 2000 the Ministry of Education in the Slovak Republik borrowed a
honorary title the Elementary school of Karol Bielek Lovčica-Trubín.
During the action "Z" a kindergarten of two classes was built in the village.
Nowadays a new building of Office, post office and library are being constructed,
and also gas pipelines and construction of pavement is prepared.
Regularly is taken care on a sports area and in Agačin, which is a part of this area
and where summer parties are organised.
In the terrier of Lovčica near the Dérer mill is situated the Dubník - a motorway
restaurant and a water dam famous as " Bejvoč" where trout is grown, therefore the
water dam is very attractive not only for lovers of swimming, but for fishers, too.
In the part of Trubín is located a not large, but by fishers a very visited pond
administrated by the local agricultural cooperative.
Village is loyal to hunting. In its hunter´s association "Hrádok" are a lot of hunters
not only from our village. This name got from name of an area in the village where a
wooden castle for hunters was built in the past. Nowadays hunters do not own
this castle, but they own a self-helped built hunter cottage "Pod sulinou".