Tourist-Channel Slovakia: New homepage!
Test
19.03.2019
Hit of the Day !Hit of the Week!Hit of the Month !Hit of the Year !Slovak version pages www.tourist-channel.sk !Slovak version pages www.tourist-channel.sk !English version pages www.tourist-channel.sk !English version pages www.tourist-channel.sk !


Slovensky

Deutch

Magyarul

Lassee

Actual position Village Lassee
   
Lassee-

Contact person for tourist opportunities: The Municipality Council of Lassee
Number of citizens: 2359 , Capacity of beds: 63
The first mention about the municipality comes from 1115. That times it was called Luchsee (the lake where the garlic grows) and the entries prove, that rich noblemen had their lands here. Also the last of Babenbergers, the duke Friedrich II was trying to fight out some land here in 1241. In 1824 the village was handed to Eugen from Savoy by Karl IV. and his office was under municipality Obersiebennbrunn. Till 1849 Obersiebennbrunn dominated here as the country law court. Lassee used to be originally in the cadastre of Floridsdorf and later of the municipality Gänsendorf. In the surroundings there is the part of the project „Panonian Sand Dunes“, where rare plants grow and interesting insect live.
General Facilities:
bus and train connection, doctor, pharmacy, dentist, vet, drug store, the seat of District Police Department, car repair service, post office, bank, ATM machine.
Sights in the municipality:
Lassee-

Parish Church of St. Martin, is still built from original material from 1695. This way the church and the bells suffered a lot during the wars. Three bells, which had been stolen during the World War II, were returned in 1954.
The Church in the municipality Schönfeld
A little Chapel of the Blessed Virgin is situated in the middle of the municipality of Schönfeld (the first christening in the municipality was on 28. January 2001).
The statue of St. Martin, the patron of this parish church. It is situated in the middle of the municipality. In spite of that it is a silent place good for rest and relax.
The Chapel of St. Hubert.
The Chapel Mühlkapelle – new built (in 1999).
The War Memorial – built on the square.
Sport and possibilities for your spare time:
Sport playground, tennis courts.
Lassee-

Lodging:
Lasseerhof, Untere Hauptstraße 4, A – 2291 Lassee, Phone./Fax: +43 2213 2979
URL:www.lasseerhof.at, E-mail: kucharovits@aon.at
Restaurants and taverns:
Lasseerhof, Phone: +43 2213/2979
Restaurant Überfellner, Phone: +43 2213/3335
Restaurant Grün, Phone: +43 2213/2235
Restaurant Krelik, Phone: +43 2213/3130

       


   ...ďaľšie obrázky ( ) Village Lassee:
Lassee-
Lassee-
Lassee-
Lassee-
Lassee-
Lassee-
Lassee-
Lassee-
Lassee-
Lassee-
Lassee-
Lassee-


Home page of the Village:
http://www.lassee.at
E-mail address of the Village:
gemeinde@lassee.gv.at

Info:
         e-mail: trade@ba.psg.sk
         phone: 00421-903447629, 00421-650340155
   
Attractions
      
E-mail us
 
home

  back