first inscription about the village originates from the year 1321 where the
village is mentioned as a community belonging to castle county on a hill above
the village (ruin), further at Hrádok
hill in the village there can be seen a basement of former guard castle with a
beautiful view of the Isthmus of Strečno. In the terrier Konské should occur a
fossil reminding of man footprint but this area is no more to be identified
after some inadequate human interventions in the past. Across Sklabinský Podzámok,
Turčianska Štiavnička, Podhradie, Konské, Nolčovo had passed a post way and
in Konské had been a horse stage.
village Podhradie is interested in development of tourism.
the higher level of services belong a sports ground with a building, a ski-lift,
a boarding-house (capacity 24 beds). For our inhabitants and for our guests is
prepared a sauna and an all-purpose sports ground (tennis, volleyball).
are three folklore groups, children´s folklore group Hrádoček, maiden group
Vajánok in the village.
consider tourist lanes as an attraction for visitors. You can come to a rock
near Konské where were found some footprints of homo sapiens, to rock holes
where does not freeze in the winter and where were living partisans during the
043 / 4293 452