To find out more about the local communities and events, please contact the Cultural Center in Stupava (Mestské kultúrne stredisko Stupava,
Slovakia) which regularly produces the list of events and local news. The magazine known as ''Podpajštúnske zvesti'' is the best guide for
visitors; it is packed with many information on local meetings, cultural events, local news, interesting walks, cycle paths, accommodation
and local guest houses etc.
Historical and cultural places in Stupava include:
- Local manor house ''Pálffyovský kaštieľ'' with historical gate house
- Memorial plaque which commemorates Captain Jan Nálepka
- Rural curia known as ''Zemanské''
- Pottery Museum of F. Kostka
- Town's column which was made of stone
- St. Trinity Column
- Roman Catholic Church of St. Stephan
- Archaeological site known as ''Castrum''
- Painting of St. Ján Nepomucký
- Chapel ''Kalvária''
- The Jewish Synagogue
- and many other sites in the town and its surrounding.
Accommodation facilities in Stupava:
- Hotel Stupava - an ideal place to stay for a short break, longer holiday, business meeting or conference
- Sport & Leisure Complex ''Willisport'' which has got an attractive tennis courts and several rooms to let for those who would like to